LETAS: Burgos and Lauro



Week 1: October 14-16, Santander Golf Tour Lerma 

Live-Scoring Lerma

67-71-73 (-5, T13) 

Definitely the best finish I've had in a long time. We played in Lerma Golf, an hour north of Madrid. The course was wide and had big greens, and the greens were rolling at a speed of 12 or above for all three days. The conditions were great, and I was thoroughly grateful I got to play there. I was hitting the ball really well, hitting almost all greens the entire week, and it was really great because the greens were so pure that the ball was rolling consistently with where I intended. 

Week 2: October 20-22, Santander Golf Tour Lauro

Live-Scoring

84, 78 (+18, cut)

Unlike the course at Lerma, Lauro Golf was tighter. I really liked the layout and I hit 11 and 13 greens for the two days, but could not make many putts on the green. But I felt like I was rolling the ball well, so I am not too worried. I've been focusing more on my long game lately but this event made me realize the importance of shortgame once again. For my upcoming Santander event, I want to work more on my putting and wedge shots. 


I am extremely grateful for LET Access for carrying on with the events at a difficult time with COVID, very thankful for Santander Golf Tour for their continued support for women's golf, and for Lerma Golf and Lauro Golf for hosting us. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LaceLocker and 2019 Tournaments

Little about me, my goals, and purpose/ まほです!よろしくお願いします!

Updates from Japan・日本でゴルフ