NOT [only a] GOLF BRAND

So I have gotten the really lucky opportunity to have NOT [only a] GOLF BRAND provide my golf gloves starting this month! 




NOT [only a] GOLF BRAND is a Spanish golf brand that allows you to golf in STYLE. They are still relatively new in the market and are promoting their sleek gloves. They have also recently introduced a golf marker and a letter set, which underlines how they are not just a golf brand indeed.  


It's only been a few weeks, but I am already really loving these gloves. 
I love the designs because they are durable and stretchy. 
In my opinion, the black gloves are more durable.  



These gloves are also highly recommended because they do not get ruined after water exposure, which I have seen frequently with other gloves. 

The white gloves are super sleek, which I DO NOT have at the moment, so make sure you check it out on the actual site!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LaceLocker and 2019 Tournaments

Little about me, my goals, and purpose/ まほです!よろしくお願いします!

Updates from Japan・日本でゴルフ