Podcast Suggestion: Earn Your Edge

Happy New Year everyone! 

I hope 2021 will be a great year for everyone with good health, good food, just good everything! 

I am here with a little podcast recommendation. I have never really been a huge fan of podcasts, but I've learned over years on the road that if you have a car-ride over an hour by yourself might as well use the time for some learning.  

I heard about this podcast from my friend, so it is not completely an original finding, but here it is: Earn Your Edge: Decoding Excellence in Golf & Life


The hosts are Cameron Mccormick and Corey Lundberg; you might know Cameron as Jordan Spieth's coach. 

There are so many episodes you can choose from, and I especially love the interviews they do. I've listened to a couple, but my favorites are ones with Bryson Dechambeau, Adam Scott, Pete Cowen.

I like the ones that talk about the long game aspect of the game because that is what I personally struggle with the most. But say, for example, if your shortcoming is with the short game, you might want to listen to Jordan Spieth (especially the second interview with Jordan). 

Listening to these interviews with these elites in the field makes me realize that there is a gazillion of ways to approach the game. But they are good because they know how to work their game. That is so important. 

I wish they had a few more interviews with LPGA players; I think it would be fun to see how they approach the game also, but they do have a few, with Carrie Webb, So Yeon Ryu, and Inbee Park (I love So Yeon Ryu by the way). 

I hope you find this podcast interesting as I did, and happy golfing always! 

Thank you:)


Listen to the Podcast Here: Earn Your Edge

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LaceLocker and 2019 Tournaments

Little about me, my goals, and purpose/ まほです!よろしくお願いします!

Updates from Japan・日本でゴルフ