Fitline Restorate


Golf is physically strenuous than what most people think. 

During training weeks, we do a 4-5 hour practice, then we play on the course, and on top of that, we have workouts at least 4 times a week.  

During tournament weeks, we are at the course 6-8 hours, with tension and pressure, and with added stress about food and sleep (sorry hotels), we are even more tired. 

Although the 2020 season was abridged, we still had 3 tournaments in a row in October. Saying that, once the seasons are back to normal, I may be competing for more consecutive weeks - which is why I am going to recommend this product from Fitline, Restorate. 

I was a little skeptical at first to think that a vitamin powder mix will ease the fatigue I feel from daily training and tournaments, but I've taken it for over 4 months now and I definitely feel more energized. 
In the past, I've tried many supplements and vitamin-related products but I couldn't feel the difference. This product was different because I felt rejuvenated and I could focus better on the course for more hours. 


So you just get one bag of Restorate, throw it in the shaker. 


Put 250ml of water.


Shake vigorously, and voilá.

Restorate has this lemon flavor and it has a little bit of fizz which makes you feel like you're drinking lemon soda. 

You drink it right before you go to bed. 

According to the website Restorate contains: 

Description

Due to the high-quality use of calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, selenium, silicon, manganese, chromium and vitamin D in combination with our absorption-promoting Ayurvedic herbal aroma, Restorate is an ideal "night cap".

I checked all minerals and vitamins, and they are all essential in a well-functioning human body. 

Check out Restorate through: 

Thank you and hope you all feel energized! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LaceLocker and 2019 Tournaments

Little about me, my goals, and purpose/ まほです!よろしくお願いします!

Updates from Japan・日本でゴルフ