FITLINE: Power Cocktail

 


Recommended for daily use in the morning with 200ml (It says 180ml on the box, but I would mix with 200ml to blend thoroughly.) of water. One box contains 30 bags, and you would consume one bag per day. 


This product is extremely rich in Vitamin B (Vitamin B6, B1, B2) which are essential for maintaining good health. They create energy and help speed up the metabolism. 
Its nutrition info mentions "biotin," which is also known as Vitamin B7, and from what I have read, amongst its countless benefits is the regeneration of hair, skin, and nails. In fact, one customer review mentioned improved skin, and I was stoked to read that. 

Aside from Vitamin B, Power Cocktail contains plentiful Vitamins C and E, which strengthens the immune system and protects cells from stress. The product can also help with digestion with its probiotics. 

Full nutritional benefits for Power Cocktail is online, and I suggest reading it if you're interested in nutrition because it is quite educating. 

As for the flavor, I don't think it is as orange-flavored as they say. I taste a slight hint of vegetables, maybe a carrot, in it too. But considering how much is in it, the flavor makes sense; it has a lot more in it aside from oranges!


I've used it for just over a week now, but my energy levels are more durable than they have ever been. I hope you would also try it out, and definitely Restorate to go with it! 

Thank you, and please check out their products from the link below! 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LaceLocker and 2019 Tournaments

Little about me, my goals, and purpose/ まほです!よろしくお願いします!

Updates from Japan・日本でゴルフ