Fotoprotector ISDIN UV Mineral Brush SPF 50+



Golfers are always exposed to the sun, and if you are a professional golfer, you are spending at least 5-6 hours of the day outside! It is a lot to take for the skin. 

I've always been looking for a powder with SPF, and I finally found one that I like. 

ISDIN is a Spanish dermatological brand with innovative products for your skin. I heard about it from my fellow Spanish professional golfers, and it's really good!

Click here for Fotoprotector ISDIN UV Mineral Brush SPF 50+

You can read about what's in it and the benefits from the site above. 

In my opinion, when you golf for a living, you cannot avoid the sun. I wear a bigger brim visor and use sunscreen that I am in love with (which I will introduce in another post) but still after a week of tournaments during summer, my skin tone is almost 3 shades darker than what I started with. On a tournament day, we spend something between 6-8 hours outside, if not longer. 

Saying that this product is small enough to carry in your golf bag and has an attached brush, which makes it possible for us to re-apply on the course. 

The only downside to this is that it takes a while for the powder to be applied to the brush. It says on the site to "give two small touches of the brush on the back of the hand," but it took me vigorous shaking and about 5 hard touches for the powder to mix well with the brush. 

Hope this product will protect your skin, and happy golfing always! 


ISDIN Home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LaceLocker and 2019 Tournaments

Little about me, my goals, and purpose/ まほです!よろしくお願いします!

Updates from Japan・日本でゴルフ